TRAINING & NUTRITION
Ready to take your physique to the next level?
THE HELL IS ONLINE COACHING, ANYWAY?
Online coaching is kind of like in-person coaching, but there are several advantages the biggest of which is this:
With online coaching, you get both freedom and ease.
We are still tracking progress, and you’re still getting personalized training and nutrition plans, but you get to apply everything on your own time and whenever it’s convenient for your schedule.
Ready to get started?
WHY HIRE ME?
WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU SIGN UP
Take the guesswork out of it.
HOW THE PROCESS WORKS
I put quite a bit of effort into the recruitment process both online and offline because I want to make sure that the people I work with align with my skill set and expertise.
That way, it's easier for me and my client and everybody wins.
1. Fill out the form.
2. I’ll read it thoroughly and decide whether we would be a good fit.
3. I’ll send you my coaching offer along with my suggestion as to what the best course of action would be.
4. If you like what you see, we'll begin the process of setting up the coaching.
5. I’ll create an invoice for payment, and I’ll send you the extra client questionnaire and tracking sheet that you’ll have to fill out for me.
6. Once the payment has cleared and you’ve returned the sheet and questionnaire to me, you can expect your personalized plans along with all the bonus material in your inbox within 24 to 36 hours.
WHO IS MY COACHING FOR
1. I work with guys, generally between the ages of 20 and 45 who are experienced with lifting weights.
The majority of guys I’ve coached were in their early thirties with jobs, families, and other responsibilities.
2. You must be willing to track your food intake (calories & macros).
Accuracy and consistency with the tracking of food and training are two critical components for success in the gym. If you’ve never done it before and don’t have experience in the department, I’ll guide you through it all, as long as you’re willing to learn.
3. You should have some lifting experience and be able to perform the most common exercises.
I don’t need you to be the most proficient lifter on the planet, but you do need to have some experience with the gym and the weights.
4. You should be healthy and injury-free.
As I’ve stated numerous times, I’m not a physical therapist or a doctor and would not be comfortable charging you money if I don’t think I can help you.
5. You should be somebody I can help personally.
I’ve made sure to structure the application form in a way that tells me whether we’d be a good fit to work together. This allows me to work with folks within my skillset. If I can’t help you, I’ll tell you.
6. You should be fine with in-depth instructions and be ready to apply yourself.
I’m not one to give you a simple workout template and leave you be. I’ll always provide you with detailed instructions and bonus PDF materials to help you grasp things quicker and progress better.
7. No vegans or vegetarians.
I’ve got nothing against you if you are, but I simply don’t work with people like that. My biggest reason is the incredible difficulty I’ve faced in the past when working with such people.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How much does it cost?
My coaching fee is exactly the same for every client who signs up. But, I don't disclose the fee ahead of time because I don't want you to choose me over someone else solely because I'm more 'affordable,' but rather because I'm exactly what you're looking for.
Once you go through the application and I contact you back, we can then discuss the coaching fee.
How long before I see positive results from your coaching?
Again, everyone is different and thus responds differently to the protocols. Your age, genetic makeup, goals, adherence, life stressors, sleep quality, and many other things influence the end result.
For example, someone who’s looking to shed fat will likely notice positive results quicker than someone who needs to put on muscle. Likewise, younger guys and gals will probably make quicker progress than folks in their forties.
I’m not here to tell you that you’ll be “jacked in 60 days,” or “ripped in three weeks.” I don’t sell quick fixes.
What is required of me, as a client?
- Be committed and apply yourself to the process.
- Set aside a bit of time to check back with me once a week on Sunday and give me a progress report.
- Fill out the questionnaire and tracking sheet that I’ll provide you with accurately.
- Be open-minded and ask me as many questions as you have to. Don’t worry, I’m here to help, and I love clients who ask questions. It shows me that you’re committed and that you want to learn.
- Be committed to working with me for a minimum of three months. This is my process of weeding out the tire kickers. Plus, making a noticeable change in your physique doesn’t happen overnight.
I’m taking <insert steroid here> / planning to do <insert cycle here>. Can I work with you?
Um, no. I only work with natural individuals. It’s nothing personal.
What type of equipment am I going to need?
I don’t expect you to have access to all sorts of machines, but you must have the basic equipment available.
This includes a barbell, weight plates, a range of dumbbells, a pull-up bar, squat rack, and a bench.
If you’re working out in a home gym or you’re a member of a small gym, you must let me know if any of these are not available.
Do I have to give up my favorite foods?
Nope. So long as you make them fit your caloric allotment and macronutrients, you can enjoy whatever foods you like. In fact, you can enjoy some of them on a daily basis.
I hate cardio with a passion. Will you have me do it?
Cardio is quite beneficial for our health, work capacity and it helps us perform optimally in the gym. I’m not a big lover of cardio but doing some of it is good, no matter what you’re currently doing in the gym and with your diet.
Depending on your activity level throughout the day (I recommend installing a step-counting app on your phone) and the type of job (if any) you have, I’ll likely prescribe some cardio for you.
But understand that my focus is more on strength training.
How do I pay for your services?
I use a Paypal business account. It’s safe, simple, and easy to use. I’ll set up recurring monthly payments.
Can I just get a meal plan or training program from you?
No. I offer the full package because I’m here to help you make a real change, and, more importantly, become a self-sufficient athlete.
If you want a cookie-cutter program or meal plan, there are plenty of people who’ll be happy to take your money. I’m not one of them.